Most Private Yoga Therapy Sessions are from my clinic at Yinspire Rowborough. Very occasionally they may be at Yinspire Brading, but it will be clear if this is the case. Generally I do not undertake home or off site visits, but can arrange an online session if you cannot attend the studio.
Yinspire Rowborough (near Ryde)
Address: Rowborough Manor, Beaper Shute, Brading, Isle of Wight, PO36 0AZ (boundary between Ryde and Brading)
The clinic and studio is only open when sessions are booked – please do not call or visit without appointment.
On arrival please come into the studio and wait in reception – feel free to use the toilets, and to make a cup of tea if you would like one.
It would be appreciated if people do not arrive more than 15 minutes before the booked time, as this is a private house.
Please do not park on the Beaper Shute side of first set of gateposts as it is a shared drive, please park beyond these gateposts after Yinspire signage.
Beyond those first gateposts:
- There is a parking area on right as you come up driveway with space for 6 or 7 cars – please park considerately bonnet or boot in
- There is also in line parking area for a further 3 or 4 cars on the left of the driveway – its suggested you park with your bonnet facing up the drive way so drivers door opens onto driveway – again please park considerately, and leave room for other cars to pass please.
- Overflow parking is by the house beyond the second set of gateposts, please park bonnet or boot to end wall of house, and avoid blocking doors, gates and the car port. If necessary two rows of vehicles can be accommodated here.
- See parking plan below
- Beaper Shute is the main Brading to Ryde Road, and the studio is on the outskirts of Ryde, not far from Tesco towards Brading/Sandown.
- Coming from Brading/Sandown the entrance is a couple of hundred yards after the St Helens traffic lights on the left. The turn in is a little concealed, so once you are past the first layby slow down and it’s the next left – you will see two stone and brick pillars at the end of the drive – it’s a drive way turn in you are looking for, not a layby. It’s opposite the entrance to the woods where they sell logs.
- If you are coming from Ryde/Tesco its couple of hundred yards before the St Helens lights on the right hand side, after Harding Shute on the right and the long layby on the left, as the road dips down. Slow down in plenty of time as the entrance is concealed and it’s a fast road. The entrance is opposite the wood yard where logs are sold.
- Come straight up the drive, ignore the turn to the left, and you will see a sign saying Rowborough Manor.
- Studio is behind the house. Come up the left path, leaving pond to your left, and studio is to the left beyond you. Please take care, the paths can get slippery.
The venue is a purpose built studio in the grounds of a private home, accommodating around 18 mat spaces.
Although the studio is fully equipped with mats and other props, at present these are unavailable due to Coronavirus, and people are asked to bring their own mats and props. I will let you know what is necessary, and these are for sale in the studio.
- Complimentary water
- Mats and props for use (temporarily withdrawn due to Coronavirus)
- Equipment and books for purchase
Parking at Rowborough
There is ample parking in the driveway, and overflow nearer the house