Book A Yoga Therapy Appointment
Thank you for expressing interest in booking a Yoga Therapy Appointment. Here is what you need to know.
Private Appointment Types and Costs
Bookings are made via the scheduling section at the bottom of this page
I offer single and block appointments, as well as consultations.
Due to Coronavirus all appointments are delivered remotely via software called Zoom; I anticipate being able to offer in person sessions again from September 2020.
- Single Session – £45/60 minutes (via zoom) – scroll down to book (via zoom)
- Three Session Package – £120 for 3 x 60 minute sessions valid 12 months
(buy your package of sessions here first, then schedule the sessions)
See more about packages under Useful Information below
- Consultation – £25/30 minutes – (via zoom)
No yoga practice but a chance to meet and discuss how Yoga Therapy can help you, refundable against a booking of three sessions
- Telephone consultation, up to ten minutes – no charge, but needs to be booked please (use booking section, below
I offer a discount for a longer term commitment to regular maintenance / yoga coaching sessions, details on request.
- Please let me know if you are unable to book online, or need assistance with booking.
- If you are unable to book online, then my secretary can help on 01983 333888 (9am-3pm M Tu W Th, 9-1 F)
- To book group classes please visit Yinspire Yoga
- Currently my clinic times are
- Tuesday morning and afternoon,
- Wednesday afternoon
- Thursday afternoon and evening
- If available dates from the calendar below are not suitable, feel free to contact me with some other suggestions, and I will see if I can help.
- £5 supplement for each person in the group over two.
- Private Yoga Therapy classes run from my Rowborough Studio. I do not normally do home visits. During the Covid-19 outbreak, I have moved these sessions online, and I anticipate being able to offer in person sessions again from September 2020.
- You may choose to have a consultation with me before a full session, or you can book a full session without having had a consultation – the choice is yours.
- Before we meet I need Registration and Health Details from you (we can do this in session, if you are not able to access it online)
Zoom – due to Coronavirus all sessions are being conducted via the Zoom online meeting facility. This will be private to you and I, and we can both see and hear each other interactively. You can join using a tablet (eg iPad) (a large smart phone maybe, but not a small one) or with a computer (desktop or laptop – so long as you have a camera and microphone). If you need to do a test with me beforehand, please let me know – the technology can seem baffling at first, but its quite straightforward once you try it, and I’ll guide you through.
Packages – these work by your buying a number of sessions at a discounted price, eg 3 sessions for £120 buys you 3 regular sessions at £45 with a notional value of £135. When you buy the sessions you are emailed a code. You can use that code or your email address – either should work – to book a session, which can either be done at the time of purchase or later on (they are valid one year). To book later, simply use the single session booking option, schedule a single session which will show £45 due, and enter code or email in the “coupon” box at checkout, which will deduct the session from the package.
- Full fee charged if cancellation at less than 48 hours or you do not attend. Cancellations must be made online.
- Appointments can be rescheduled up to 48 hours before start. Use the reschedule link in your confirmation email.
- Refunds in exceptional circumstances only.
Schedule A Session